- Madeline Moore
- Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- While attending a summer writing workshop at Humber College, my tutor, D.M.Thomas, said that I write 'great sex without metaphor,which isn't easy to do.' I made my mind up to become an erotica writer. My first erotica novel, 'Wild Card' was published in 2006. A section from the novel was selected by Scarlet Magazine for 'best oral sex scene' and, as a friend pointed out, an award-winning author was born! My second Black Lace novel, 'Amanda's Young Men' was released in the UK in July, 2008 and in North America in March, 2009. My third novel for Black Lace, 'Sarah's Education,' was published July 2, 2009 in the UK and briefly hit the number one spots on Amazon.co.uk's adult fiction and adult romance best seller lists. It became available in North America on September 1, 2009. Jade Magazine bestowed the 'best cover art, 2009' award on 'Sarah's Education'. In 2009 Humber College invited me to speak at the summer writers' workshop on a panel called, 'Success Stories.' And so the circle closes.
Thursday, 6 October 2011
My Trophy is Here!
What a beauty! I won this amazing award, hand-crafted in Brazil, for my story "Get Up, Stand Up!" which appeared in the Logical Lust e-book and book The Cougar Book, edited by Jolie du Pre.
Thanks to Kristina Lloyd for representing me at the "Night of the Senses" Awards Ceremony. Thanks to Tuppy Owens and the many other folks who made the event a wild and wonderful and weird celebration of S-E-X.
This event supports the charity "Outsiders"
Outsiders is a unique charity which provides:-
• a private and safe club for physically and socially disabled people where they can gain confidence and support each other in their journey enjoy sex and find a partner. The Club is a microcosm of acceptance in a hostile world.
• the Sex and Disability Helpline which is free to callers and people who email from all over the world.globe.
• The Sexual Health and Disability Alliance for health professionals to support each other and learn more about sexuality and disability
• campaigns and projects to improve the personal lives of disabled people and improve their acceptance as sexual partners
Outsiders was founded in 1979 by Dr Tuppy Owens who is also the promoter of The Night of the Senses. It is a registered charity No 283350.
Hurrah for Tuppy and the Outsiders and The Night of the Senses and Kristina Lloyd.
Hurrah for my very own flying penis.