- Madeline Moore
- Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Wild Card, 2006. Winner of "best oral sex scene" - Scarlet Magazine. Amanda's Young Men, 2009. Excerpted in Scarlet Magazine; Juicy Bits. Sarah's Education, 2009. Hit the #1 spots on Amazon.co.uk adult fiction & adult romance best seller lists. Jade Magazine bestowed the best cover art, 2009 award on Sarah's Education. "Get Up, Stand Up!" which appeared in The Cougar Book (Logical-Lust) won me the title 'Story Teller of the Year 2011' at The Erotic Awards, London, UK. Sarah's Education took the #3 spot on a list of the 30 most titillating titles of all time, as reported in English Daily Mail ;Female; Nov. 12, 2012. Debutante, a petite novel for e-publisher Imprint Mischief, (Harper-Collins) pubbed in 2012. I tutor writing students and am a member of the WGC. D.M. Thomas said: Madeline Moore writes great sex without metaphor and that's not easy to do. Kris Saknussemm said: You're a good egg, Madeline Moore. I am a good egg who writes great sex without metaphor! Yippee!
Thursday, 6 October 2011
My Trophy is Here!
What a beauty! I won this amazing award, hand-crafted in Brazil, for my story "Get Up, Stand Up!" which appeared in the Logical Lust e-book and book The Cougar Book, edited by Jolie du Pre.
Thanks to Kristina Lloyd for representing me at the "Night of the Senses" Awards Ceremony. Thanks to Tuppy Owens and the many other folks who made the event a wild and wonderful and weird celebration of S-E-X.
This event supports the charity "Outsiders"
Outsiders is a unique charity which provides:-
• a private and safe club for physically and socially disabled people where they can gain confidence and support each other in their journey enjoy sex and find a partner. The Club is a microcosm of acceptance in a hostile world.
• the Sex and Disability Helpline which is free to callers and people who email from all over the world.globe.
• The Sexual Health and Disability Alliance for health professionals to support each other and learn more about sexuality and disability
• campaigns and projects to improve the personal lives of disabled people and improve their acceptance as sexual partners
Outsiders was founded in 1979 by Dr Tuppy Owens who is also the promoter of The Night of the Senses. It is a registered charity No 283350.
Hurrah for Tuppy and the Outsiders and The Night of the Senses and Kristina Lloyd.
Hurrah for my very own flying penis.